Commercial Pilot Certification
- 18 Years of Age
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Read, speak & understand English
- 3rd Class Medical Certificate
- Pass Written, Oral & Flight Test
MINIMUM FLIGHT TIME:
250 Hours of TOTAL flight time including:
- 100 Hours total in powered aircraft (50 hours in aircraft)
- 100 Hours total P.I.C. time (50 hours in aircraft)
- 50 Hours total P.I.C. cross-country (10 hours in aircraft)
- 20 Hours total DUAL for the Commercial Rating, including:
- 10 Hours Instrument training (5 Hours in aircraft)
- 10 Hours in a Complex Airplane
- One DAY VFR cross-country, 2 hours & 100 nm min.
- One NIGHT VFR cross-country, 2 hours & 100 nm min.
- 3 hours prep. time within 60 days of Commercial Flight Test.
- 10 Hours total SOLO in training for the Commercial Flight Test – including:
- One cross-country flight with 1 landing at least 250 miles from the original departure point.
- 5 hours of night with 10 landings at a towered airport.
- 22 Hours in a Katana DA 20
- 12 Hours in a Piper PA28R
- 30 Hours of Flt./Grnd. Instruction
Curriculum & Charts
**Please Note: Times are ESTIMATED and TOTAL HOURS each student may need to achieve competency may vary per individual. Students will require approximately 45 hours of P.I.C. Cross Country time prior to course completion.
ASK ABOUT OUR FAA APPROVED PART 141 TRAINING PROGRAM FOR THIS COURSE!