- 17 Years of Age
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Read, speak & understand the English language
- 3rd Class Medical Certificate
- Pass Written, Oral & Flight Test
AVERAGE TRAINING ESTIMATE:
- 15 Hours in a Katana DA-20
- 25 Hours in Diamond Star DA-40
- 60 Hours of Instrument Instruction
**Please Note: Times are ESTIMATED and TOTAL HOURS each student may need to achieve competency may vary per individual. Students will require approximately 45 hours of P.I.C. Cross Country time prior to course completion.
ASK ABOUT OUR FAA APPROVED PART 141 TRAINING PROGRAM FOR THIS COURSE!