Private Pilot Certification
- 17 Years of Age
- Read, speak & understand English
- 3rd Class Medical Certificate
- Pass Written, Oral & Flight Test
AVERAGE TRAINING ESTIMATE:
50 Hours in a Katana DA-20 including:
- 3 Hours DUAL Cross Country
- 3 Hours DUAL Night Time
- 3 Hours Instrument
- 5 Hours SOLO Cross Country
75 Hours of Instruction
Private Pilot Kit & Charts
**Please Note: Times are ESTIMATED and TOTAL HOURS each student may need
to achieve competency may vary per individual.
ASK ABOUT OUR FAA APPROVED PART 141 TRAINING PROGRAM FOR THIS COURSE!