Commercial Pilot Certification
- 18 Years of Age
- Private Pilot Certificate
- US Citizen or TSA approval to take flight lessons
- Read, speak & understand the English language
- Medical Certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Pass a written and practical test
MINIMUM FLIGHT TIME:
250 Hours of total logged flight time (part 61):
- 100 Hours total in powered aircraft (50 hours in an airplane)
- 100 hours Pilot in Command time (50 in an airplane)
- 50 hours Pilot in Command cross country (10 in an airplane)
- 10 hours Instrument flight training (5 in an airplane)
- 10 hours in a complex airplane
Within the above flight time there are other flight time requirements that will be met during training.
- 120 hours of flight training under the FAA part 141 syllabus
- Cost for the Commercial Pilot Certificate under part 141 starts at $25,000. The cost variance is based on your availability to train and which aircraft you utilize to train.
Wings of Eagles is a Cessna Pilot Center and we use the Cessna online training program. This program is an FAA approved home study course with one on one ground instruction from a Certified Flight Instructor as needed.
**Please Note: Times are ESTIMATED and TOTAL HOURS each student may need to achieve competency may vary per individual.