Commercial Pilot Certification
- 18 Years of Age
- Private Pilot Certificate
- US Citizen or TSA approval to take flight lessons
- Read, speak & understand the English language
- Medical Certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Pass a written and practical test
MINIMUM FLIGHT TIME:
250 Hours of total logged flight time (part 61):
- 100 Hours total in powered aircraft (50 hours in an airplane)
- 100 hours Pilot in Command time (50 in an airplane)
- 50 hours Pilot in Command cross country (10 in an airplane)
- 10 hours Instrument flight training (5 in an airplane)
- 10 hours in a complex airplane
Within the above flight time there are other flight time requirements that will be met during training.
- 120 hours of flight training under the FAA part 141 syllabus
- Cost for the Commercial Pilot Certificate under part 141 starts at 21,000. The cost variance is based on your availability to train and which aircraft you utilize to train.
Wings of Eagles is a Cessna Pilot Center and we use the Cessna online training program. This program is an FAA approved home study course with one on one ground instruction from a Certified Flight Instructor as needed.
**Please Note: Times are ESTIMATED and TOTAL HOURS each student may need to achieve competency may vary per individual.