Private Pilot Certification
- 17 Years of Age
- US Citizen or TSA approval to take flight lessons
- Read, speak & understand the English language
- 3rd Class Medical Certificate
- Pass Written, Oral & Flight Test
Prior to first solo:
- Medical Certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Student Pilot Certificate from the FAA
- Pass a written and practical test
AVERAGE TRAINING ESTIMATE:
- 35-40 hours of flight training under the FAA part 141 syllabus
- 40-50 hours of flight training under the FAA part 61 program
- Cost for the Private Pilot Certificate under the part 141 starts at $9200. The cost variance is based on your availability to train and which aircraft you utilize to train.
Wings of Eagles is a Cessna Pilot Center and we use the Cessna online training program. This program is an FAA approved home-study course with one on one ground instruction from a Certified Flight Instructor as needed.
**Please Note: Times are ESTIMATED and TOTAL HOURS each student may need
to achieve competency may vary per individual.